Free Download Microsoft Office 2019 install l the full version of MS Office 2019 for free on your PC. For instructions on installing Microsoft Office 2019 on your computer, follow the direct download link and instructions below.
About Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 is the 2019 release of the well-known Microsoft Office productivity software and is the official successor to Office 2016. Posted commercially for Windows 10 on September, 2018. Some features previously reserved for Office 365 subscribers are this version. After April, 2018, Microsoft published the Office 2019 Commercial Preview for Windows 10.
News Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
Office 2019 includes some key features that were previously available through Office 365. These features include improved ink features, new PowerPoint animation features, including morphing and zooming features, new Excel formulas, and charts for data analysis. Office 2019 for Windows requires Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, or macOS Sierra. OneNote is not in the suite because the UWP version of OneNote bundled with Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2016 can be installed as an optional feature in Office 2019 Setup. Office 2019 receives five years of traditional support, but only two years of extended support.
Installation technology of Ms Office 2019
In Office 2013 and 2016, different versions, including client applications, were available in Click-to-Run (Microsoft App-V) and existing Windows Installer installation formats. Microsoft has announced that for Office 2019, the client app only has a Click-to-Run installer and the app server has a traditional MSI installer.
Microsoft Office 2019 system Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB free disk space; It is a good idea to free additional space for temporary files
- At least 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Windows 7 SP1 or later operating system; Works best on newer operating systems according to Microsoft
- The browser used must be the latest version or just before the latest version.
- .Net 3.5 or later; Preferred 4.5 LCR
- Microsoft account (of course, your OneDrive account is linked).
How to download and install Microsoft Office 2019
- Click the Download button below and finish downloading the necessary files. It may take several minutes to several hours depending on the download speed.
- Extract the downloaded file. If you do not know how to extract this article. The password to extract is always www.mysoftwarefree.com.
- Make sure that you have removed and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or later before continuing.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Microsoft.Office_2016_2019_x64_Multilanguage_16.0.11029.20079.iso”. If you don’t know how to mount a file See this article.
- Run “OInstall.exe” as an administrator. Change Microsoft Office 2016 to Microsoft Office 2019. Here you can choose the tools and version of Office 2019 you need. You can also change the language. Once you have selected all the necessary variables, select “Install Office” and wait for Microsoft Office to finish installing.
- When you start Microsoft Word, you will be prompted to activate it. Close it.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2019 installed on your computer with no restrictions.
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Download” style=”rounded” url=”https://products.office.com/en-us/get-started-with-office-2019″ target=”_blank” bg_color=”#81d742″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]