Mobile Atlas Creator 2.0.1 Overview
Mobile Atlas Creator is an open source (GPL) program which makes disconnected chart books for GPS handhelds and phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav, and other Android and WindowsCE based applications. For the full rundown of bolstered applications please observe the highlights area. You can Also Download Tableau Desktop v9.3 Professional.
Also, singular maps can be sent out as one expansive PNG picture with adjustment MAP petition for OziExplorer. As the hotspot for a disconnected map book Mobile Atlas Creator can utilize a substantial number of various online maps, for example, OpenStreetMap and other online guide suppliers.
Mobile Atlas Creator Features
- Downloaded tiles are cached locally – avoids multiple downloads of same map tiles
- Save and load your favorite atlas compilation as profile to/from file
- Merge different layers using Drag & Drop
- Full support for network connections via HTTP proxy
- Create map tiles using custom size and image format (PNG/JPG)
- Fast download of map tiles using simultaneous multithreaded download (number of threads configurable)
- Create offline atlases for a large number of different (mobile) applications and GPS handhelds…
- Prepare atlases consisting of multiple layers, different map sources map resolutions (zoom levels)…
Mobile Atlas Creator 2.0.1 Technical Setup Details
- Download only updated tiles – use locally cached tiles otherwise
Latest Version: Mobile Atlas Creator 2.0.1 LATEST
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64